Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Update

I am FINALLY all over my bronchitis and feeling so much better.  My 4th grandbaby ( 3rd grandaughter) was born on Oct. 27th.  Isabella Nazera weighed in at 6 lbs. 12 oz. and 19 1/2 in. long.  I was supposed to go into the delivery room with my daughter who had a C-section because Bella was a breech baby, but I was still too sick so my eldest daughter took my place.  Daddy is overseas on a job and wasn't able to come home.  Very bad timing, but things happen for a reason.

My daughter isn't faring very well right now.  She is suffering from postpartum depression and having a very hard time.  We took Bella for a checkup yesterday, as she had lost 11 oz. when they left the hospital, but she has gained 10 of those back and has another checkup in 2 weeks.  My daughter discussed her depression with the pediatrician who referred her to a therapist.  I'm hoping she can get an appt. this week.  I'm so worried about her.  Her husband is doing his best to get back home but it might take up to a month.

The older grandkids ( Bella's cousins)  had fun on Halloween night and dressed up as a Witch, Mr. Bones and a floppy eared puppy
 
She reminds me of the Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz...lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but PLEASE - NO SPAMMING