Wednesday, November 04, 2009

An Award For Top Medical Blog

I was very surprised to receive this email ( below) this afternoon. I think I would feel better about it if the writer actually mentioned my blog by name, lol  I know they weren't referring to my other two blogs since they are craft related blogs so Menopausal Monster must be the one....although personally I don't feel there is that much medical information here, I just write about my own experiences.  Maybe that's enough.  Anyway, I thank Top Medical Blogs for this award.

 Doctor

Dear Blogger
Our website is a Medical Professional Database that is used by over 100,000 users monthly to connect to and seek Medical professionals. We recently ran a poll asking the professionals listed what online informational resources they use to keep up to date or even to simply find great information. It seems many of our users have labeled your blog as an excellent source of Medical information. We have reviewed your blog and must say, we absolutely love the information you have made available to the public and would love to make your blog a part of our top medical blogs. After browsing your blog, our research team has decided to award you a Top Medical Blogs award banner. It is a distinction we offer to blogs that our team feels is ahead of the curve in terms of content.

Thanks again for the great information and we look forward to the great responses your blog will receive from our site. Your blog presence will be very effective for our users (top medical blogs).

We have put great efforts in making this decision to give deserving with award acknowledgment.

Sincerely,
--
William Lee
Research team
NewDoctor.com
1 international blvd
Mahwah NJ USA - 07430
201 247 8553
newdoctor.com@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but PLEASE - NO SPAMMING