Saturday, April 18, 2009

Dining Out

Tom and I went down to Blinkies, our local tavern/restaurant for dinner after he got home from work today. I wanted fish, but I also wanted their Blinkie hot buffalo chicken salad. They are huge however and have french fries, cheddar cheese, black olives, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and a few different kinds of leaf lettuce with strips of chicken that have been marinated in hot buffalo sauce. This salad is enough for 3 people!! I was hoping we could order one of each and share ( I'd take the smaller share). Well, Tom thought that would be 'too much food'. I didn't see how...since we'd be sharing, but ok, the fish they give you is more than enough for two people, what I don't eat, I'll take home and heat up for my lunch tomorrow.
He orders the salad. He eats the ENTIRE thing and then proceeds to nibble the leftover fish that I intended on taking home. By the time he's finished, there isn't enough left to even bother to have boxed up. Now, he got to eat salad AND fish.....which is what I wanted to do in the first place. I didn't get any salad. I think this is a matter for Mrs. Hyde but she decided to take a leave of absence. Grrrrrrrrr If anyone sees Mrs. Hyde will you please tell her she's needed at home??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but PLEASE - NO SPAMMING