Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 7 at Curves

Daughter Deana and I went to Curves early this morning since it's so nice out. She will be working out in the yard this morning and then taking the kids to their softball practices this afternoon. I'll be doing housework. Yuck. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. Today was Deana's time to get measured and weighed and she lost 5 more pounds and several more inches!! I am so proud of her and she's looking wonderful. She gives me inspiration. I have 19 more days to go before my weigh in. I think I'm doing pretty good watching my portions and spacing out my food during the day. I noticed that the capris I bought to take to Chicago last month are feeling a bit looser in the waist.

I have a feeling Mrs. Hyde took an extended vacation. She's not been around for quite a while now, the least she could have done was left me a note. After all, I named this blog after her since she was such a big part of my life. Now she's left me high and dry ( pun intended as I've not had hot flashes for a long time now).

Everything else is going well. Carey is now in her 13th week of pregnancy. She is starting to show already - such a cute baby bump!! She is going to go out shopping for maternity clothes today.

Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but PLEASE - NO SPAMMING