Thursday, December 11, 2008

Double GRRrrrr

I'm about ready to take a hammer to my CPAP machine. When I went to bed last night it seemed to be okay, there was no detectable gurgling coming up from the tubing into the nose mask and I breathed a sigh of relief. I slept for two hours. Then that damned gurgling started up again and this time it was spitting water up my nose. I tried everything I could think of to get it to stop and the only thing that worked was taking the mask off and turning the machine off. It was nice and quiet now and I didn't have water spitting out at me but I could NOT get back to a good sleep. If anything I may have made it to stage two but no further. Horrible night. I have a splitting headache this morning which I'm sure is due to a poor night's rest.

I searched the manual troubleshooting pages and there is not one mention of gurgling or spitting anywhere. I'm going to have to call the home care provider this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but PLEASE - NO SPAMMING