Saturday, May 09, 2009

Aaack!!

Went for a walk with my sister-in-law Caren last night. Lovely night, not too hot, nice little breeze going, chatting it up. We are only about 1/2 way home when all of a sudden a BUG flew into my mouth hit the back of my throat and had me gagging. I'm pretty sure it went halfway down my throat because I felt something and I kept wretching. I was so sure I was going to toss my cookies and my eyes were watering, my nose began running, I had nothing to wipe my mouth and nose with in case I did upchuck.....it was BAD. I kept coughing, gagging, nose keeps running, eyes are tearing up so badly I can barely see. I must have stopped 6 times along the way ...soooo sure I was going to be sick. I did make it home, just barely. As soon as I got into the house I ran for the toilet and you don't really want to read the rest. Let's just say it wasn't pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but PLEASE - NO SPAMMING