Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Still Waiting

I'm still waiting to hear when my genetic testing will be done. My cardiologist was supposed to be contacted on Thursday, but I've heard no word yet. I think I'll call his office today.

I've been able to leave my CPAP mask on for 5-6 hours a night now. I still don't feel much different though, still don't have much energy and feel like I'm still not getting a good night's rest. Everyone else who uses one claims they feel great and notices a big difference.

I've been busy filling some craft orders the past few days. It's funny how I get really busy for a short period and then nothing.

I can't say that I've had any 'hot flashes' but I'm still more comfortable keeping the thermostat at 60 degrees. Of course I do turn it up when I have my 2 year old granddaughter here, I don't want her turning into a popsicle.
Last night though I will admit I was freezing. I even had the temp up to 70, and we have 2 nice cozy quilts on our bed. I knew if I slipped on a pair of socks I'd warm up really fast, but I was too cold to jump out of bed to get them.

I think Mrs. Hyde has gone away. I don't know if it's temporary or permanent. Maybe she's just hibernating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but PLEASE - NO SPAMMING