Friday, October 20, 2006

Mrs. Hyde Is Missing

She hasn't been around for 2 whole weeks. I feel so desperately lost without her. She's been a part of me for so long now. I know that lately whenever something's come up I've been able to fend for myself, although it was a heck of a lot easier when she took care of things for me. I may have hurt her feelings. She probably thinks I don't need her any longer. That isn't true, she's a big part of who I am or was, or want to be. She holds me together and makes me complete. I miss her so much!!!

Maybe I'll put a missing persons bulletin out ..................... If you see Mrs. Hyde anywhere ( she looks very much like me ) pleeeeeaaaaase tell her to come home.


technaroti tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but PLEASE - NO SPAMMING