Saturday, December 16, 2006

Meet Ayden Grace - My Newest Grandbaby

My newest grandbaby, Ayden Grace was born on December 12, 2006. A very healthy 7lbs 4 oz and 20 inches long. She had us fooled for 9 months! All along we were so sure she was going to be a 'he'. My daughter Deana didn't want to know the gender of the baby so we all had little bets going on and the majority of us thought boy. When I saw her first ultra sound picture, the profile looked exactly like her older brother Jonah, age 3 years. I was sooooo sure. lol But then a week before her birth I had two separate dreams and in both my dream told me she was girl. In the second dream right before the telephone awoke me, the last think I said was "Jordyn, you have a baby sister".
While we were in the 'labor room' with Deana she was getting another ultra sound done and the doc/tech said 'are you expecting a boy?'. We told him we didn't know what the sex was and he said 'oops, sorry'. But really had us wondering.
It wasn't until my son-in-law came into the waiting room to get us and we went in to see our daughter and new grandbaby that we learned our he was a she. And what a gorgeous she, she is!!!! We all love her to pieces!
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting



technaroti tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments but PLEASE - NO SPAMMING